Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Movies

Favorite Action Movie: Catwoman
Favorite Anime Movies:
Favorite Comedy Movies: I'll have to whiddle them down...
Favorite Disney Cartoon Movies: Pocahauntus, Mulan, and Shrek
Favorite Horror Movie Type: Psychological Thrillers
Favorite Musical Movie: The Phantom of the Opera
Favorite Teen Movies: 10 Things I Hate About You and Bring It On
Hated Horror Movie Types: headache-inducing Slashers, Natural Disaster doom, and ones that prey on Arachnaphobia

However, I prefer TV; My Favorite 5 (NON-ANIME) TV Shows are:
#1. Xena: Warrior Princess
It has the two best actresses I've ever seen; Lucy Lawless and ... I forgot the name of the actress who plays Callisto... Btw, my favorite episode is The Bitter Suite.
#2. Charmed
My favorite characters? Phoebe, Chris, and -to an ever so slightly lesser extent- Cole.
#3. Star Trek: Voyager
#4. Friends
I guess by now you've figured out my top four favorite (non-anime) TV series are over, but not off-air.
#5.

No comments: