Saturday, June 2, 2007

Quotes- Personal Favorites= InuYasha

3 Favorite quotes from my favorite InuYasha character, Kagura:
3 Favorite quotes from my second favorite InuYasha character, Sango:
3 Favorite quotes from my third favorite InuYasha character, InuYasha:
3 Favorite quotes from my fourth favorite InuYasha character, Kagome:
3 Favorite quotes from my fiveth favorite InuYasha character, Jyakotsu:
3 Favorite quotes from my sixth favorite InuYasha character, Rin:
"So. What's your name? Me, I'm Rin. How old are you? Why are you doing this? Are you friends with the demons?"- Rin, page 19 in Book #23 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale
"Am I bothering you? People tell me to shut up a lot." - Rin, page 34 in Book #23 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale
3 Favorite quotes from my seventh favorite InuYasha character, Sesshomaru:
3 Favorite quotes from my eighth favorite InuYasha character, Koga:
3 Favorite quotes from my ninth favorite InuYasha character, Mayu:
3 Favorite quotes from my tenth favorite InuYasha character, Keade:
3 Favorite quotes from my eleventh favorite InuYasha character, Yura:
"You may die now."- Yura of the Hair, page 141 in Book #1 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale
"No moving now. If we don't behead you properly... That lovely hair of yours will get stained with blood."- Yura of the Hair, page 42 in Book #2 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale
"How very rude. Grabbing the bosom of a woman you've only just met. Hmph. And to have taken my Shikon jewel while you were at it."- Yura of the Hair, page 44-45 in Book #2 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale
3 Favorite quotes from my twelveth favorite InuYasha character, Shippo:
3 Favorite quotes from my thirteenth favorite InuYasha character, Miroku:
"The "Shikon" or "Four Souls" are known as... Arami-Tama, Nigimi-Tama, Kushimi-Tama or Sakimi-Tama... Together those spirits are housed in a physical as it's soul or heart. The Arami-Tama presides over valor, Nigimi-Tama harmony, Kushimi-Tama miracles, and Sakimi-Tama love. A soul in which these four aspects are combined and balanced is called a "Naohi." A "true" spirit. For that person it is easy to remain on a true path. If an evil deed is committed, then the four aspects are unbalanced... The soul becomes a "Magatusuhi"... A "Twisted spirit." And the person will turn onto the wrong path."- Miroku, pages 104-105 in Book #10 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale
"Don't pay any attention. Villians always taunt."- Miroku, page 122 in Book #16 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale"
"There is no other woman... ...I'd rather have insult me, than you."- Miroku, page 168 in Book #21 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale
3 Favorite quotes from my fourteenth favorite InuYasha character, Naraku:
3 Favorite quotes from my fifteenth favorite InuYasha character, Kikyo:

No comments: