Friday, June 1, 2007

Quotes- Personal Favorites= Gundam Wing

Gundam Wing Quotes:
Favorite quote from my favorite Gundam Wing character, Duo Maxwell:
"The god of death? Well, that sounds much better than a hero who commits mass murder." - Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing
Favorite quote from my second favorite Gundam Wing character, Heero Yuy:
"Wars take many lives away. Humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. Streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual." -Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
Quote from my third favorite Gundam Wing character, Quatre Rabara Winner:
Quote from my fourth favorite Gundam Wing character, Relena Darlien / Relena Peacecraft:
Quote from my fifth favorite Gundam Wing character, Dorothy Catalonia:
"Results are there no matter what you do. The beauty is in taking part." - Dorothy Catalonia, Gundam Wing
Quote from my sixth favorite Gundam Wing character, Sally Po:
Quote from my seventh favorite Gundam Wing character, Treize Khushrenada:
"Among the stars, so many fates cross and pass each other. My own thoughts and ideas will be left behind in the continuance of time." - Treize Khushrenada, Gundam Wing
Quote from my eighth favorite Gundam Wing character, Lucretzia Noin:
Quote from my ninth favorite Gundam Wing character, Trowa Barton / No Name:
"As I fought, I slowly killed my heart. That's why my heart has been empty for a long time. Perhaps as a human I have no worth, but I must stay alive." - Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing
Quote from my tenth favorite Gundam Wing character, Zechs / Milliard(o) Peacecraft:
"From the moment mankind has stood on this Earth, he has been fighting. The fight between the people became the fight between the nations. And we have come through thousands of years of history stained with blood." - Milliard(o) Peacecraft, Gundam Wing
Quote from my eleventh favorite Gundam Wing character, Howard:
"It's a sad human saga..." - Howard, Gundam Wing
Quote from my twelth favorite Gundam Wing character, Catherine Bloom:
Quote from my thirteenth favorite Gundam Wing character, :
Quote from my first least favorite Gundam Wing character, Lady Une:
Quote from my second least favorite Gundam Wing character, Dr J.:
Quote from my third least favorite Gundam Wing character, (Chang) Wufei:

No comments: